Skid Steer Loader Training
This course is 6-8 Hrs and the participants will learn safe operating practices and procedures for the safe operation of a skid steer loader and it’s attachments. Give you the understanding of the design and limitations of a skid steer Loader and how to conduct a pre-use inspection. The course is for operators who have some experience but also can be taken by new operators as an introduction.
CICT’s Skid Steer Loader Training course provides students with the most current legislative and industry best practice information regarding powered mobile equipment. Participants will receive a certificate upon successful completion of this course
- Skid steer loader hazards and controls
- Operator qualifications and responsibilities
- Safe operating procedures
- Skid steer loader components
- Participants will each drive the skid steer loader through a course set up by the instructor to test driving and load handling abilities